Café East is beefing up its dinner buffet to satisfy the most premium carnivorous craving, with some beef dishes even featuring Australian Wagyu for ultimate succulence.
Not-to-be-missed dishes for beef lovers include:
- Teppanyaki Australian Wagyu Beef Steak
- Assorted Australian Wagyu Charcuterie
- Roasted US Bone-in Ribeye
- Beef Carpaccio with Mustard Dressing
- Beef Tataki Hand Roll
- Thai Beef Salad
- Beef Stew of the Day
- Double-boiled Beef Shank, Conch and Matsutake Mushroom Soup
- Healthy Wok-fried Red Rice, Beef and Ginger
Must-try signature dishes also include:
- Seafood on ice featuring Boston lobsters, snow crab legs, brown crabs, blue mussels, jade whelks and prawns
- Assorted Sashimi and Sushi
- Roasted Spanish suckling pig
- Baked Oysters
- Steamed Whole Garoupa with Soya Sauce
- A variety of Indian curries and made-to-order Roti Prata crafted by Indian chef
- "Dim Sum" Desserts
- Bird’s Nest Custard
- Pandan-flavoured Waffle Stick
- Ban Chang Kueh
- Cheese Tart
- Grand Marnier or Passionfruit Soufflé
- Various flavours of Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream
The “Beef Fiesta” Dinner Buffet will be available from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m. from Monday to Thursday (except public holidays).
Priced at HKD538 for adults and HKD268 for children.
Join our Be Our Diner membership programme now at no charge to enjoy an exclusive 30% discount on lunch and dinner buffet at Café East until 31 March 2018.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices are subject to 10% service charge.
- Offer is not valid on festive occasions (Lunar New Year’s Eve and Valentine’s Day).
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other discount arrangements, special offers or promotions.